这是用户在 2025-7-24 23:06 为 https://app.immersivetranslate.com/html/ 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?

Hello, bunny.
你好,兔子。


Do you want to wake up?
你想醒来吗?


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


I think you're trying to wake up.
我想你正试图醒来。


Yeah, that's it.
是的,就是这样。


Oh God, you're so pretty.
哦,天哪,你太漂亮了。


So sleepy.
好困。


Yeah, such a sleepy little bunny.
是的,这么困的小兔子。


All snuggly and daddy's bed.
都依偎着爸爸的床。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


I love how warm you feel.
我喜欢你的温暖。


You're so soft and warm.
你是如此柔软和温暖。


Does that feel good?
那感觉好吗?


Oh, I love rubbing your ass, your tits.
哦,我喜欢揉你的屁股,你的乳房。


on these beautiful thighs.
在这些美丽的大腿上。


Do you like me touching you?
你喜欢我抚摸你吗?


And you're swarming like you do.
而且你像现在一样蜂拥而至。


Oh, are you ticklish here?
哦,你在这里痒痒吗?


Yeah, this sweet little spot at the bottom of your back.
是的,你背部底部的这个甜蜜的小点。


No, no, no, no, no, don't bury your face in the pillow.
不,不要把脸埋在枕头里。


I like seeing how sweet you look.
我喜欢看到你看起来多么可爱。


so sleepy and drugged.
好困,又被下药了。


That's how daddy likes to keep his bunnies.
这就是爸爸喜欢养他的兔子的方式。


Full of my sleepy happy drugs.
充满了我昏昏欲睡的快乐药物。


You can open your eyes now, come on now baby, please look at me.
你现在可以睁开眼睛了,来吧宝贝,请看着我。


I want to see those pretty eyes of yours.
我想看看你那双漂亮的眼睛。


Oh, hi, hi, sweetheart.
哦,嗨,嗨,亲爱的。


Welcome to your new home.
欢迎来到你的新家。


No, no, no, don't think about it.
不不,别想了。


Don't worry that pretty little head of yours.
别担心你那个漂亮的小脑袋。


Just keep it nice and empty.
只要保持漂亮和空旷。


I like my pet's dumb and compliant.
我喜欢我的宠物的愚蠢和顺从。


Mm-hmm, yes, sweetheart.
嗯嗯,是的,亲爱的。


You're my pet now.
你现在是我的宠物了。


I took you home last night.
昨晚我送你回家了。


You were so lost and alone at that party.
在那个聚会上,你是如此迷失和孤独。


Yeah, I saw you.
是的,我看到了你。


Your friends had left you all alone.
你的朋友把你一个人留下来。


You're looking at your phone with one eye closed.
你闭着一只眼睛看手机。


You're so drunk and lost.
你喝得酩酊大醉,迷失了方向。


So I scoop you up and I took you home.
所以我把你抱起来,带你回家。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


Do you remember?
你还记得吗?


Remember me coming up to you at the party?
还记得我在聚会上走到你面前吗?


I told you how pretty your dress was.
我告诉过你,你的衣服有多漂亮。


How cute I thought you looked.
我觉得你看起来多可爱。


You immediately started grinding against me with this gorgeous ass of yours.
你立即开始用你这个漂亮的屁股磨蹭我。


Oh, you were so drunk.
哦,你喝醉了。


So desperate for attention and validation.
如此渴望关注和认可。


I think we danced for about 10 minutes before you were whispering in my ear about how much you wanted my cock.
我想我们跳了大约 10 分钟,然后你在我耳边低声说你有多想要我的鸡巴。


wanted to take me to the bathroom like some dirty whore.
想像某个肮脏的妓女一样带我去洗手间。


And when I told you I'd just take you home and let you suck my dick on the way there.
当我告诉你时,我会带你回家,让你在去那里的路上吸吮我的鸡巴。


Hmm, yeah, you practically started underressing on the dance floor.
嗯,是的,你几乎开始在舞池里表现不佳。


Oh, you have such a sweet mouth, bunny.
哦,你有一张好嘴,兔子。


I loved feeling it wrapped around my cock, feeling you gag and drool all over me.
我喜欢感觉它缠绕在我的鸡巴上,感觉你作呕并流口水在我身上。


Oh, you were trying so hard to impress me to be such a good slut for me.
哦,你太努力地想给我留下深刻印象,让我成为一个如此好的荡妇。


Hold your tits out and everything.
把你的奶子伸出来,什么都出来。


Oh, you thought you were being so sexy.
哦,你以为你太性感了。


Seeing how desperate you were for me.
看到你对我有多绝望。


I knew I had to keep you.
我知道我必须留住你。


Mmm, keep you right here forever.
嗯,让你永远在这里。


Never let you go.
永远不要放过你。


Full of all the happy drugs you could ever want.
充满了你想要的所有快乐药物。


Come here, bunny.
过来,兔子。


Yeah, come snuggle into Daddy's chest.
是的,依偎在爸爸的胸膛里。


Hmm, N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N Do you need more?
嗯,N-N-N-N


Come here, come on.
过来,来吧。


Open your mouth.
张开你的嘴。


Yeah, let me put this under your tongue and just let it dissolve, okay?
是的,让我把这个放在你的舌头下,让它溶解,好吗?


Good girl.
好女孩。


Yeah, I'm gonna keep my finger in your mouth.
是的,我会把手指放在你的嘴里。


Make sure you keep your tongue down.
确保你保持舌头向下。


yeah suck on it bunny suck on daddy's thumb while the drugs work their way in Fuck, you're so pretty with your mouth wrapped around something.
是的,吮吸它,兔子吮吸爸爸的拇指,而药物在《操》中发挥作用,你的嘴缠着什么东西,你太漂亮了。


It's such a perfect little hole.
这是一个非常完美的小洞。


Mmm, but... You know what holes I really wanna play with?
嗯,但是......你知道我真正想玩什么洞吗?


Mm-hmm, yeah.
嗯嗯,是的。


Oh, this tight ass and this sweet pussy.
哦,这紧致的屁股和这甜美的阴户。


He passed out with my cock still in your mouth last night.
昨晚他昏倒了,我的鸡巴还含在你嘴里。


I'd to carry you into the house after I finished on your face.
等我打完你的脸后,我会把你抱进屋里。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


Daddy covered your adorable sleeping face with his comb.
爸爸用梳子盖住你可爱的睡脸。


Played with those beautiful nipples while I stroked myself over top of you.
玩弄那些美丽的,同时我在你身上抚摸自己。


Yeah, there we go, bunny.
是的,我们开始了,兔子。


The drugs are working now.
药物现在正在发挥作用。


Yeah, I can see your eyes going all blank and stupid.
是的,我可以看到你的眼睛变得茫然和愚蠢。


That's how I'm going to keep you.
这就是我留住你的方式。


Daddy's dumb, stupid bunny.
爸爸的笨蛋,愚蠢的兔子。


All mine to play with and fuck.
都是我的,可以玩和做爱。


Sweetheart, let's get these covers off you.
亲爱的,让我们把这些封面从你身上拿走吧。


Oh, did I make you cold?
哦,我让你感冒了吗?


Your nipples are hard.
你的很硬。


Or is this just turning you on?
或者这只是让你兴奋?


Yeah, is that pussy feeling needy for daddy's cock?
是的,那个阴户需要爸爸的鸡巴吗?


Whet little hole that needs to be stretched out and filled up.
挖出需要拉伸和填补的小洞。


Yeah, open your legs for me, sweetheart.
是的,为我张开双腿,亲爱的。


There you go, good girl.
好,好女孩。


Get fucking whore.
他妈的妓女。


Open up so Daddy can use you.
敞开心扉,让爸爸可以使用你。


Come on, buddy.
来吧,伙计。


You know you want this.
你知道你想要这个。


Don't make me get the spreader bar.
不要让我拿吊杆。


Yeah, that's for later.
是的,那是以后的事了。


We're still getting to know each other right now.
我们现在还在互相了解。


There'll be plenty of time for all our fun toys later.
稍后会有足够的时间玩我们所有有趣的玩具。


So for now, open those legs, show me your holes.
所以现在,打开那双腿,让我看看你的洞。


Oh fuck, yeah.
哦,他妈的,是的。


Such a slutty bunny.
这么放荡的兔子。


Good girl.
好女孩。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


I'm gonna enjoy stretching those holes out.
我会喜欢把这些洞拉开。


And they look so sweet.
而且它们看起来很可爱。


Perfect for stretching around daddy's big dick.
非常适合在爸爸的大鸡巴周围伸展。


And here you go, Bunny.
给你,兔子。


Have a few fingers to get you started.
用几根手指来帮助您入门。


Mmmmmmmmmmm.
嗯嗯嗯嗯。


Yeah.
是的。


Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
哦,不,不,不,不,不。


Keep your legs open.
保持双腿张开。


Oh, what's two fingers too much right away?
哦,马上两根手指太多了?


It's okay, Bunny.
没关系,兔子。


I can feel your pussy stretching around me.
我能感觉到你的阴户在我周围伸展。


Yeah, that feels good.
是的,这感觉很好。


It doesn't it, Bunny?
不是吗,兔子?


I know it does.
我知道确实如此。


Daddy knows what horrors want, they want fingers and cocks and gags and paddles.
爸爸知道恐怖想要什么,他们想要手指、鸡巴、堵嘴和桨。


Mmm, dumb little fucking horrors just need their holes played with and filled.
嗯,愚蠢的小恐怖分子只需要玩弄和填满他们的洞。


And maybe a little pain to make it even better.
也许有点痛苦可以让它变得更好。


Oh, there we go.
哦,我们开始了。


Oh, I hear you moaning now, bunny.
哦,我现在听到你呻吟了,兔子。


Keep it up, sweetheart.
加油,亲爱的。


Let me hear that beautiful sleepy voice.
让我听到那美妙的睡眼惺忪的声音。


Fuck.
他妈的。


Oh, this pussy is getting so sloppy.
哦,这个阴户变得如此邋遢了。


It's just running down your slit, making an absolute mess on my fingers.
它只是顺着你的缝隙流下来,在我的手指上弄得一团糟。


Yeah, with all this wetness, you're just begging daddy to stick a pinky in your ass hole.
是的,这么湿漉漉的,你只是在求爸爸把小指插进你的屁眼里。


No, no, don't fight it.
不,不,不要与它抗争。


You know you want this all good bunnies like their assholes filled Yeah, just like that and it goes You've never had anything in your ass have you oh I can tell by your whimpering and crying and just take it daddy stretch you out Daddy's gonna get you nice and ready for his cock Oh yes, Bunny.
你知道你想要这个,所有的好兔子,就像它们的屁眼一样,是的,就这样,就这样,它就这样了,你从来没有在你的屁股里有任何东西,哦,我可以从你的呜咽和哭泣中看出,爸爸把你伸出来,爸爸会让你变得好起来,为他的鸡巴做好准备哦,是的, 兔子。


My cock's gonna go in all of your holes.
我的鸡巴会进入你所有的洞里。


But don't worry.
但别担心。


The drugs will make sure it feels good.
药物会确保感觉良好。


Make you like it.
让你喜欢它。


Well, you're gonna feel so empty when I'm done.
好吧,当我说完时,你会感到很空虚。


You'll be begging for daddy to stuff you full of cock again before my cum's even done leaking out of you.
你会乞求爸爸在我的精液从你身上漏出来之前再次给你塞满鸡巴。


You're gonna be my sweet, horny little breeding bunny.
你将成为我可爱、饥渴的小繁殖兔子。


Oh fuck, yeah.
哦,他妈的,是的。


Yeah, I think your holes are ready for me now, bunny.
是的,我想你的洞现在已经为我准备好了,兔子。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


Yeah, they're ready for Daddy's big cock.
是的,他们已经准备好接受爸爸的大鸡巴了。


I'm gonna start with your pussy.
我要从你的阴户开始。


Yeah, look at me, Bunny.
是的,看看我,兔子。


I wanna see your face when I stick it in.
当我把它塞进去时,我想看到你的脸。


Good girl, now don't look away.
好姑娘,现在别把目光移开。


Mmm hmm.
嗯嗯。


Mmm hmm.
嗯嗯。


You feel that?
你有感觉吗?


Oh.
哦。


Oh yeah, that's just a tip.
哦,是的,这只是一个提示。


Mmm hmm.
嗯嗯。


Oh, you wrapping your legs around me?
哦,你用腿缠住我?


Oh, trying to pull me in.
哦,试图把我拉进去。


Oh, my greedy bunny.
哦,我贪婪的兔子。


Just wants all of Daddy's cock right away, huh?
只是想要马上把爸爸所有的鸡巴都吃掉,是吧?


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


Oh, fuck.
哦,他妈的。


Yeah, there you go.
是的,就这样吧。


Take all of it.
把它们全部拿走。


Oh, fuck.
哦,他妈的。


Oh, I used to get fucking horror.
哦,我曾经他妈的很恐怖。


Oh, I'm owning so pretty for daddy.
哦,我为爸爸拥有如此漂亮的礼物。


Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。


Yeah, this is what you've always wanted, isn't it?
是的,这就是你一直想要的,不是吗?


There's someone's fuck toy.
有人的性玩具。


Just be a mindless come dump.
做一个无意识的垃圾场。


Yeah, I'm gonna do that for you, Bonnie.
是的,我会为你做这件事,邦妮。


I'm gonna do my day's gonna keep you as a fuck toy.
我会尽我一天的时间把你当作一个他妈的玩具。


Yeah, I'm gonna breathe your sloppy pussy every night just how you want Fuck bunny.
是的,我每晚都会按照你想要的方式呼吸你邋遢的阴户,操兔子。


Yeah good slutty bunny.
是的,好放荡的兔子。


Yeah, that's fucking perfect Are you being so loud bunny?
是的,这他妈的太完美了,你这么吵,兔子吗?


Yeah, do you want daddy's fingers to suck on?
是啊,你想让爸爸的手指吸吮吗?


Oh just tell daddy you want to suck on something Tell me you're a whore who needs a mouth filled.
哦,只要告诉爸爸你想吸吮一些东西,告诉我你是一个需要填满嘴的妓女。


*laughs* Fuck.
*笑*他妈的。


Yeah.
是的。


Oh, you're so pathetic.
哎呀,你太可怜了。


Oh, you'd say anything for me, wouldn't you?
哦,你会为我说什么,不是吗?


Yeah, you'd say anything to make Daddy happy.
是的,你会说任何让爸爸开心的话。


Mm-hmm, you go, baby, suck on my fingers.
嗯嗯,你走吧,宝贝,吮吸我的手指。


Oh, fuck, yeah, that's so pretty.
哦,他妈的,是的,这太漂亮了。


Yeah.
是的。


Mm-hmm-hmm.
嗯-嗯-嗯。


Oh, you ready for it, hard now, Bonnie?
哦,你准备好了,现在很难了,邦妮?


Yeah, you ready for Daddy to fuck you, pussy, nice and hard?
是的,你准备好让爸爸操你了,阴户,又好又硬吗?


Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。


[whimpers] [laughs]
[呜咽][笑]


Not your head while you suck on my fingers, is that it?
当你吮吸我的手指时,不是你的头,是吗?


Yeah, take it.
是的,接受它。


It's fucking over.
他妈的结束了。


You dirty fucking slut.
你这个肮脏的荡妇。


*sighs* *mimics snarl* *laughs* Such a dirty slut, I'm dragged up, and fuck stupid.
*叹息* *模仿咆哮* *笑*这么肮脏的荡妇,我被拖了起来,他妈的愚蠢。


*sighs* Ah, you don't even know who you are, do you?
*叹息*啊,你甚至不知道你是谁,是吗?


Yeah.
是的。


*mimics snarl* *sighs* Fuck yeah, take it, take daddy's cock.
*模仿咆哮* *叹息* 他妈的,是的,接受它,接受爸爸的鸡巴。


*mimics snarl* *groans* Fuck yeah.
*模仿咆哮* *呻吟*他妈的,是的。


*laughs* Get bonny, yeah.
*笑*好起来吧,是的。


That's my good buddy.
那是我的好伙伴。


Yeah, squeeze on daddy's cut.
是的,挤压爸爸的剪裁。


Come on, whore.
来吧,妓女。


Squeeze your pussy for daddy.
为爸爸挤压你的阴户。


Make me come.
让我喜欢。


I'll make daddy breathe you.
我会让爸爸给你呼吸。


(gibberish)
(胡言乱语)


Yeah, fuck, yeah, daddy's gonna breathe you, bunny.
是的,他妈的,是的,爸爸会给你呼吸的,兔子。


Oh my good, whore.
哦,天哪,妓女。


Yeah, you wanna take it?
是啊,你想拿吗?


You wanna take my gum?
你想拿我的口香糖吗?


(gibberish)
(胡言乱语)


Yeah, that's, yeah, that's so good.
是的,那是,是的,这太好了。


These fingers will have fucking pump you full of gum and breathe this slitty little fucking whore, pussy.
这些手指会让你充满口香糖,呼吸这个狭长的小妓女,阴户。


Yeah, oh god, yeah, take it, bunny, take it.
是的,哦上帝,是的,接受它,兔子,接受它。


*cough* *sounds of disgust* *throat clearing* *cough* *throat clearing* *cough* Yeah, fuck.
*咳嗽* *厌恶的声音* *清嗓子* *咳嗽* *清嗓子* *咳嗽* 是的,他妈的。


Yeah, money.
是的,钱。


*cough* Yeah, that milk that come out of Daddy's cock.
*咳嗽*是的,从爸爸的鸡巴里流出的牛奶。


*cough* Yeah, there you go.
*咳*是的,就这样吧。


*cough* All the cum you could want.
*咳嗽*所有你想要的精液。


*cough* Deep enough adorable pussy.
*咳嗽*足够深的可爱阴户。


*cough* No, no, no, no, no.
*咳*不不不。


Don't go getting snuggly on me again.
不要再依偎我了。


Keep your eyes open.
睁大眼睛。


Yeah, look at daddy.
是的,看看爸爸。


Look at daddy, bunny.
看看爸爸,兔子。


Do you see?
你看到了吗?


My dick's still all hard.
我的鸡巴还是很硬的。


I'm not done yet.
我还没有完成。


(laughs)
(笑)


How did you think I'd forgotten?
你怎么以为我忘记了?


I told you, I was gonna fuck both your holes tonight.
我告诉过你,今晚我要操你的两个洞。


No!
不!


Oh, did you think if I fucked your pussy I'd forget about your asshole?
哦,你以为如果我操你的阴户我会忘记你的屁眼吗?


Oh, Bonnie, your mine, and I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want.
哦,邦妮,你的我的,我他妈的会做任何我想做的事。


and daddy wants to shove his big cock in that tiny, tight little ass.
爸爸想把他的大鸡巴塞进那个又小又紧的小屁股里。


So roll over and stick that ass up in the air.
所以翻身,把屁股举到空中。


Daddy will do it for you if he has to.
如果需要的话,爸爸会为你做的。


Come on, don't make this hard, just fucking roll over!
来吧,别这么硬,他妈翻身吧!


I don't like having to hold your wrist behind your back, bunny.
我不喜欢把你的手腕放在背后,兔子。


You're going to regret making this difficult.
你会后悔让这件事变得困难。


[Cough]
[咳嗽]


Yeah, for now Daddy will just settle for spankings.
是的,现在爸爸只会满足于打屁股。


Oh, cry all you want.
哦,想哭就哭吧。


Yeah, it'll just help keep Daddy's dick nice and hard.
是的,这只会帮助爸爸的鸡巴保持又好又硬。


I'm gonna leave this ass nice and sore so you remember if that if you're gonna be naughty, you're going to be punished.
我要把这个屁股留得又好又痛,所以你记住,如果你要调皮,你就会受到惩罚。


Fuck yeah.
他妈的,是的。


Oh, you sound so pretty when you cry like that bunny.
哦,当你哭得像那只兔子时,你听起来真漂亮。


[laughs]
[笑]


Yeah.
是的。


Oh, yeah, this ass so hot now.
哦,是的,这个屁股现在太热了。


Oh, I can feel your skin burning, yeah.
哦,我能感觉到你的皮肤在燃烧,是的。


Can I let your wrists go now?
我现在可以放开你的手腕吗?


Are you gonna be daddy's good bunny and stay where you are?
你要成为爸爸的好兔子并留在原地吗?


There you go, good girl.
好,好女孩。


Don't be scared.
不要害怕。


That is gonna use lots of lube, okay?
这将使用大量的润滑油,好吗?


It's only gonna hurt a little bit.
这只会有点痛。


Oh yeah.
哦,是的。


Mmm, your little hole looks so cute up in the air like that.
嗯,你的小洞在空中看起来很可爱。


I can tell that you want this bunny.
我看得出来你想要这只兔子。


Daddy knows you do.
爸爸知道你知道。


Yeah, let's get your whole nice and ready for Daddy's cock.
是的,让我们让你的身体变得好起来,为爸爸的鸡巴做好准备。


Oh, there we go.
哦,我们开始了。


A lot's of loob.
很多鳕鱼。


On Daddy's fingers.
在爸爸的手指上。


Oh, fuck.
哦,他妈的。


That's so pretty.
这太漂亮了。


I'm making a whole slippery and shiny.
我正在制作一个光滑而闪亮的整个产品。


Oh, good bunny.
哦,好兔子。


Yeah.
是的。


Yeah, you can cry into the pillow.
是的,你可以对着枕头哭泣。


Daddy likes to hear it.
爸爸喜欢听。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


Yeah, you can act like you don't like it all you want, but just don't struggle.
是的,你可以表现得好像你不喜欢你想要的一切,但不要挣扎。


Let it happen.
让它发生。


Yeah, let Daddy use you.
是的,让爸爸使用你。


*laughs* Now we go, oh fuck.
*笑*现在我们开始了,哦,他妈的。


I think you're ready now.
我想你现在已经准备好了。


Oh, bunny.
哦,兔子。


I wish you could see how big daddy's cock looks.
我希望你能看到爸爸的鸡巴看起来有多大。


Pressed up against your tiny asshole.
压在你的小屁眼上。


Yeah, here we go.
是的,我们开始了。


*mimics grunt* Oh, bunny, you fuck!
*模仿咕噜声*哦,兔子,你他妈的!


*mimics grunt* No, no, no, no, relax!
*模仿咕噜声* 不,不,不,不,放松!


Yeah, I don't run away from it!
是的,我不会逃避它!


It's gonna happen!
它会发生的!


Yeah, daddy's dick is going in your ass!
是的,爸爸的鸡巴要进你的屁股了!


Oh, fuck!
哦,他妈的!


Yeah, you really haven't had a dick in your ass before, everybody!
是的,你们以前真的没有在屁股上插过鸡巴,大家!


Uh, so many horrors out there lie!
呃,那里有这么多恐怖!


Act like they don't want it!
表现得好像他们不想要一样!


But Daddy can always tell when a slut's been stretched out before.
但爸爸总能分辨出一个荡妇以前什么时候被拉长了。


Mmm hmmm.
嗯嗯。


Yeah, nice and slow, Bonnie.
是的,很好,很慢,邦妮。


I do want you to enjoy this.
我确实希望你喜欢这个。


Yeah, feeling you stretch out around Daddy's big cock.
是的,感觉你在爸爸的大鸡巴周围伸展。


Mmm hmm, no, no, I'm not stopping.
嗯嗯,不,不,我不会停下来。


It's going all the way in.
它一直深入。


Oh fuck, yeah, he looks so cute with Daddy's dick in your ass.
哦,他妈的,是的,他把爸爸的鸡巴插在你的屁股里,看起来真可爱。


*sighs* See, tell me where my cock is.
*叹息*看,告诉我我的鸡巴在哪里。


Oh, you sound so sad.
哦,你听起来好悲伤。


It's okay, bunny.
没关系,兔子。


You're gonna learn to like it.
你会学会喜欢它。


I'll make you like it.
我会让你喜欢的。


Nobody know.
没人知道。


I'm not gonna stop.
我不会停下来。


Daddy's cock is going all the way in your tight ass.
爸爸的鸡巴一直插进你紧致的屁股里。


Yeah, there it is.
是的,就在那里。


There it goes.
就这样吧。


Yeah, all the way in.
是的,一直到。


Yeah, all the way to the fucking base.
是的,一直到他妈的基地。


How's it feel, Bunny?
感觉怎么样,兔子?


Yeah, it's so daddy how it feels that his whole fucking cock in your ass Oh yeah does it hurt?
是的,太爸爸了,他的整个鸡巴都插在你的屁股里的感觉哦,是的,疼吗?


Oh good Now shut up and take it Yeah Yeah, take it Yeah, fucking take daddy's dick Yeah, you like this huge fucking cock stretching you out?
哦,好,现在闭嘴,接受它,是的,接受它是,他妈的接受爸爸的鸡巴是的,是的,你喜欢这个他妈的大鸡巴把你伸出来吗?


Yeah, yeah, that is gonna make you a sweet little slutty bunny Mmm.
是的,是的,这会让你成为一只可爱的小放荡兔子,嗯。


Oh fuck, yeah that's it.
哦,他妈的,是的,就是这样。


Oh my god yeah.
哦,天哪,是的。


Oh fuck yeah, this is what you get money.
哦,他妈的,是的,这就是你得到的钱。


Yeah this is what you get for going home with strange men.
是的,这就是你和陌生男人一起回家所得到的。


Yeah you get used and fucked.
是的,你会习惯和操的。


Yeah you're gonna be kept as a little breeding bunny bitch.
是的,你会被当作一只繁殖的小兔子母狗。


Oh fuck yeah fuck fuck.
哦,他妈的,是的,他妈的。


Yeah, I love you crying, bunny.
是的,我爱你哭,兔子。


Oh, you make such sweet little sounds.
哦,你发出如此甜美的小声音。


Oh, God, you want me to come already?
哦,上帝,你已经要我来了吗?


Yeah, you want me to come in your ass.
是的,你想让我进入你的屁股。


Oh, fuck, you're gonna look so fucking pretty, bunny.
哦,他妈的,你会看起来很漂亮,兔子。


Yeah, I'm a dirty, com-leakin' from your pussy and your ass.
是的,我是一个肮脏的,从你的阴户和你的屁股里漏出来的。


Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。


Yeah.
是的。


yeah yeah i'll take pictures and show you yeah that's my good war yeah i'm like fucking war oh my bunny Yeah Fuck *mimics stupid music* You're gonna be mine forever, aren't you, bunny?
是的,是的,我会拍照给你看,是的,那是我的好战争,是的,我就像他妈的战争哦,我的兔子,是的,他妈的*模仿愚蠢的音乐*你将永远是我的,不是吗,兔子?


Yeah, you wanna be daddy's dirty, now fuckin' come on My dirty, breeding bitch And taking my common, only fuckin' halls like a slut you are, yeah *smooch* *smooch* *smooch* Yeah, boner Boner, boner, beg for daddy's come Yeah, no more crying *smooch* Oh, that's it, yeah *smooch* I'm gonna wipe away those tears I know you fucking want these stupid slut *sigh* I'm big for daddy's come to fill up your fucking ass *sigh* yeah That's... oh god Yeah, you're gonna fuck a chick daddy's come again *sigh* that's my fucking bunny Yeah, yeah Oh god, yeah,
是的,你想成为爸爸的肮脏,现在他妈的来吧,我肮脏的、繁殖的婊子,把我普通的,只有他妈的大厅像个荡妇一样,是的 *smooch* *smooch* *smooch* 是的,boner Boner,勃起,乞求爸爸来吧,是的,不要再哭了 *smooch* 哦,就是这样,是的 *smooch* 我要擦掉那些眼泪,我知道你他妈想要这些愚蠢的荡妇 *叹息* 我对爸爸来说很大,来填满你他妈的屁股 *叹息*是的,那是......哦,上帝,是的,你要操一个小妞爸爸又来了*叹息*那是我他妈的兔子,是的,是的,哦,上帝,是的,


my little daddy's cock Ready?
我小爸爸的鸡巴准备好了吗?


*sigh* Oh, yeah Oh fuck.
*叹息*哦,是的,哦,他妈的。


Oh god, yeah fuck.
哦,天哪,是的,他妈的。


God, you're so perfect, buddy.
天哪,你太完美了,伙计。


Yeah, you're even more perfect now.
是的,你现在更加完美了。


I've filled up with cum.
我已经被精液填满了。


Hey, you drained at his balls.
嘿,你在他的睾丸上耗尽了精力。


I really put up more of a fight than I was expecting.
我真的比我预期的要多。


I'm gonna have to adjust the drugs a little for you, I think.
我想我得给你稍微调整一下药物。


Yeah, we might need to get you a cage if you're gonna be this defiant.
是的,如果你要如此挑衅,我们可能需要给你一个笼子。


But look at you.
但看看你。


Oh, I'll tie it out now.
哦,我现在就把它绑起来。


Yeah, I bet your holes are sore.
是的,我敢打赌你的洞很痛。


I know your ass is.
我知道你的屁股是。


My bad bunny is gonna be all bruised tomorrow.
我的坏兔子明天就会被擦伤了。


You're gonna look so fucking pretty.
你会看起来非常漂亮。


Hmm, yeah.
嗯,是的。


Let's get all cozy.
让我们都舒服一点。


We can worry about getting you cleaned up and settled in later, okay?
我们可以担心稍后让您打扫干净并安顿下来,好吗?


But now you just relax and go to sleep.
但现在你只是放松并睡觉。