这是用户在 2025-7-12 18:48 为 https://app.immersivetranslate.com/html/ 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?

I turned away after witnessing my childhood friend, drugged and burning with desire, drag the principal's daughter into the bathroom.
当我看到我儿时的朋友被下了药,性欲旺盛,把校长的女儿拖进浴室时,我转过身去。


In my past life, I had rushed in to stop his violent act. But that only put me in danger.
前世,我曾冲上去阻止他的暴力行为,但那只会让我陷入危险。


By the time the police arrived, my school uniform was torn to shreds. Photos of me disheveled in the bathroom went viral online.
警察赶到的时候,我的校服已经被撕得粉碎。我凌乱地躲在卫生间里的照片在网上疯传。


"So much for being the cold, top student. She's just a sl*t who can't control herself."
“她不是冷酷的优等生,她只是个无法控制自己的荡妇。”


My reputation was ruined, and I was expelled from school.
我的名誉被毁了,还被学校开除了。


My childhood friend married me to save his own reputation. But our marriage was my true hell.
我儿时的朋友为了挽回名誉而娶了我。但我们的婚姻却成了我真正的地狱。


I fell into severe depression and mental instability, losing eight pregnancies in ten years.
我陷入了严重的抑郁和精神不稳定,十年内流产了八次。


People gossiped that I was promiscuous, that my body was worn out from being used by too many men.
人们说我性生活放荡,说我的身体被太多男人利用而磨损了。


My parents, trying to make amends to my husband, poured all their efforts into supporting him.
我的父母为了弥补我丈夫的过错,竭尽全力支持他。


But the first thing he did after gaining full control of my family's company was to frame my father for financial crimes.
但在完全控制我家公司后,他做的第一件事就是诬陷我父亲犯有金融犯罪。


My father died of a heart attack in prison. My mother, unable to bear such a huge blow, died in a car accident.
父亲在狱中突发心脏病去世,母亲不堪承受如此巨大的打击,在车祸中去世。


When I heard the news, I was devastated beyond words.
当我听到这个消息时,我的悲痛难以言表。


But my husband of ten years appeared before me, arm in arm with a transfer student:
但我结婚十年的丈夫出现在我面前,手里牵着一个转校生:


"You b*tch, if you hadn't interfered back then, Lily and I would have been together long ago. She wouldn't have been forced by her parents to abort our child."
“你个贱人,要不是你当初插手,我和莉莉早就在一起了,她也不至于被她父母逼着打掉孩子。”


I coughed up blood and died with my eyes wide open in disbelief.
我咳血,睁大双眼,难以置信地死去。


When I opened my eyes again, I had returned to the day my childhood friend was drugged.
当我再次睁开眼睛时,我已回到了儿时好友被下药的那一天。


After school, there weren't many people left in the building.
放学后,教学楼里已经没什么人了。


I took deep breaths of fresh air, trying to calm my emotions after being suddenly pulled back from the hatred and fear of my death.
我深深地吸了一口新鲜空气,试图平复一下突然从对死亡的仇恨和恐惧中抽离出来的情绪。


Lily was handing Zack a bottle of water. It contained an aphrodisiac that would inflame his desires.
莉莉递给扎克一瓶水,里面装着催情剂,能激发他的性欲。


In my past life, I had accidentally discovered Lily pouring an unknown white powder into the water. I exposed her on the spot.
前世,我无意中发现莉莉往水里倒了不知名的白色粉末,当场就揭穿了她。


But Zack didn't believe me. He insisted on drinking the water anyway. He even asked if I was jealous because Lily was prettier than me, and that's why I was always targeting her.
但扎克不相信我。他坚持要喝水。他甚至问我是不是因为莉莉比我漂亮而嫉妒,所以才总是针对她。


This time, I didn't try to stop him.
这次,我没有试图阻止他。


After taking the water, Zack instinctively looked at me.
接过水后,扎克本能地看了我一眼。


"You're not going to try to control even my drinking water, are you?"
“你不会连我的饮用水都控制不了吧?”


"Do whatever you want," I said with a wave of my hand.
“你想做什么就做什么。”我挥了挥手说道。


Lily couldn't miss any opportunity to attack me. She immediately chimed in:
莉莉不会放过任何攻击我的机会。她立刻附和道:


"Natalie, your possessiveness over Zack is too much. Doesn't he even have the freedom to make friends?"
“娜塔莉,你对扎克的占有欲太强了。他难道连交朋友的自由都没有吗?”


With those words, the few classmates who hadn't gone home yet gave me strange looks.
我这么说着,几个还没回家的同学都用奇怪的眼神看着我。


Zack's face darkened even more.
扎克的脸色更加阴沉了。


"She's nothing, just a bookworm," he muttered.
“她什么也不是,只是个书呆子,”他嘟囔道。


I gripped my pen tightly, hatred surging in my eyes.
我紧紧的握着笔,眼中涌起仇恨。


"Are you two done? I haven't said anything from start to finish, have I?" I retorted.
“你们俩说完了吗?我从头到尾都没说过话吧?”我反驳道。


Zack was taken aback and fell silent, his face stony.
扎克吃了一惊,面无表情,沉默不语。


Lily continued to stir up trouble.
莉莉继续惹是生非。


"You might not have said anything, but your face looks very unhappy. I just said a few words to Zack, and you're already scowling."
“虽然你什么都没说,但你的脸色看起来很不高兴。我才跟扎克说了几句话,你就已经皱着眉头了。”


Hearing this, Zack shot me an annoyed glare.
听到这话,扎克恼怒地瞪了我一眼。


As if to spite me, he drank the entire bottle of water.
好像是为了激怒我,他喝掉了整瓶水。


In my past life, I had knocked the bottle away, so he only took one sip. But even that one sip was enough to make him lose control.
前世我把酒瓶打翻了,他只喝了一口。可就这一口,就让他失控了。


I couldn't imagine what would happen now that he had drunk the entire bottle.
我无法想象他喝完整瓶酒后会发生什么。


I found myself looking forward to it, in a twisted way.
我发现自己以一种扭曲的方式期待着它。


Seeing him finish the water, Lily could barely contain her excitement.
看到他喝完水,莉莉抑制不住内心的兴奋。


She grabbed Zack's hand. "Zack, walk me home?"
她抓住扎克的手。“扎克,陪我回家吗?”


Of course, Zack wouldn't refuse.
当然,扎克不会拒绝。


The two of them left the classroom hand in hand.
两人手牵手走出了教室。


Ten minutes later, Penny, our class monitor, burst into the classroom, her face flushed red.
十分钟后,我们班的班长佩妮冲进教室,脸涨得通红。


By then, I was the only one left in the room.
那时,房间里就只剩下我一个人了。


Penny stammered, clearly struggling to say something difficult.
佩妮结结巴巴地说着,显然很难说出一些难以启齿的话。


"What's wrong? Did something happen to Zack and Lily?" I asked proactively.
“怎么了?扎克和莉莉出什么事了吗?”我主动问道。


Penny grabbed my hand:
佩妮抓住我的手:


"Yes, yes, it's them... they... they..."
“是是是,就是他们……他们……他们……”


"What happened?" I asked, looking directly into Penny's eyes and pretending I knew nothing.
“发生什么事了?”我问道,直视着佩妮的眼睛,假装我什么都不知道。


I used to trust Penny implicitly. She wasn't just our class monitor, but had been my desk mate for all three years of high school.
我曾经无比信任佩妮,她不仅是我们的班长,还是我高中三年的同桌。


I thought we were best friends who could tell each other anything. But I never imagined she would stomp on me so hard after the incident.
我以为我们是无话不谈的好朋友。没想到事发之后,她竟然对我如此严厉。


She told everyone that I had a crush on Zack and drugged him myself.
她告诉所有人我迷恋扎克并亲自给他下了药。


She even started a livestream to denounce my actions.
她甚至开始直播谴责我的行为。


"I was her desk mate for three years, I always knew she liked Zack. I just never thought she would actually do something like this."
“我和她同桌三年了,我一直知道她喜欢扎克。只是我从没想过她居然会做出这种事。”


"Natalie is a sex addict. She... she once called ten male escorts in one night."
“娜塔莉是个性瘾者。她……她曾经一晚上叫了十个男妓。”


"I tried to advise her, but she wouldn't listen. She also had an unclear relationship with the old widower next door..."
“我劝过她,她不听,而且她和隔壁那个老鳏夫关系不清……”


This livestream pushed the whole incident to its climax.
这次直播,将整个事件推向了高潮。


I was completely cast into the abyss, and the school persuaded me to drop out.
我彻底陷入了深渊,学校劝我退学。


Later, I ran into her by chance. By then, she had already climbed to a high position.
后来,我偶然遇见了她,那时她已经身居高位了。


"Thank you. If it weren't for your incident, I wouldn't have been able to take your spot for early admission to the top university and end up where I am now."
“谢谢你,要不是你出了事,我也不会抢你提前考上重点大学,落到现在这个地步。”


As the memories flooded back, I stared hard at Penny.
当记忆涌现时,我目不转睛地看着佩妮。


In my past life, she and I had discovered Zack dragging Lily into the bathroom together.
在我的前世,她和我曾发现扎克一起把莉莉拖进了浴室。


I rushed in to stop him, while Penny said she would go call for help. But she just hid to the side to watch and record videos...
我冲进去阻止他,Penny 说要去报警,但她只是躲在一旁看着,还录了视频……


Seeing that I wasn't in a hurry, Penny became flustered and incoherent.
见我并不着急,佩妮就慌了,语无伦次。


"Zack dragged Lily into the men's bathroom. Lily kept crying, Zack... Zack is trying to assault Lily."
“扎克把莉莉拖进了男厕所。莉莉不停地哭,扎克……扎克试图袭击莉莉。”


"But don't they like each other? How do you know Lily isn't willing?" I asked.
“可是他们不是互相喜欢吗?你怎么知道莉莉不愿意呢?”我问。


Hearing me say this, Penny was stunned.
听我这么说,佩妮愣住了。


Everyone in our class knew that Zack and Lily were flirting, just short of making it official.
我们班的每个人都知道扎克和莉莉在调情,只是还没有正式开始。


Penny anxiously grabbed my wrist.
佩妮焦急地抓住我的手腕。


"But they're still students, they can't do this!"
“但他们还是学生,不能这样做!”


"Come on, let's go take a look. We can't just ignore this."
“走吧,我们去看看。我们不能就这样视而不见。”


The calculation in Penny's eyes was about to spill over.
佩妮眼中的算计,眼看就要溢出来了。


She just wanted to ruin me to get the early admission spot to the top university.
她只是想毁掉我进入顶尖大学的提前录取名额。


I didn't say anything more and followed her downstairs.
我没再说什么,跟着她下了楼。


On the way, I secretly sent pre-written SOS messages to the principal and other school leaders, as well as contacting some influencers who were livestreaming nearby.
途中,我偷偷给校长等学校领导发了事先写好的求救信息,还联系了附近直播的几位网红。


Lily was the principal's daughter, after all.
毕竟,莉莉是校长的女儿。


In my past life, when persuading me to drop out, the principal had utterly humiliated me, saying I was damaged goods that had been ridden by thousands.
过去,校长劝我退学的时候,把我羞辱得体无完肤,说我是被千刀万剐的残次品。


This time, I wanted the principal to get a good look at the show her daughter was putting on.
这次,我想让校长好好看看她女儿的表演。


As we approached the bathroom, we could hear ambiguous sounds coming from inside.
走近浴室,就听见里面传来模糊的声音。


"Zack, baby, more, I want more."
“扎克,宝贝,更多,我想要更多。”


"Zack, you're so good."
“扎克,你真棒。”


The woman's moans and the man's grunts were nonstop.
女人的呻吟声和男人的咕噜声不断响起。


Penny's eyes darted around:
佩妮的眼睛四处张望:


"Natalie, you go in first to stop them. I'll go find someone to help."
“娜塔莉,你先进去拦住他们,我去找人帮忙。”


"No, I can't go in. Let's just wait here for the teachers," I said, shrinking my neck and pretending to be scared.
“不行,我不能进去,我们就在这里等老师来吧。”我缩着脖子,佯装害怕地说道。


Penny glared at me in annoyance. She forced down her temper and lowered her voice:
佩妮恼怒地瞪了我一眼。她强忍着怒气,压低声音说道:


"If you don't go in now, they'll go all the way. Do you really want to let Zack go to Lily?"
“如果你现在不进去,他们会一路追过来的。你真的要让扎克去找莉莉吗?”


The bathroom's outer door wasn't fully closed.
浴室的外门没有完全关闭。


Through the crack, I could see Zack pressing Lily against the wall.
透过墙缝,我看到扎克把莉莉压在墙上。


Lily was half-undressed, exposing herself.
莉莉半裸着衣服,暴露着自己。


Zack was frantically tearing at Lily's uniform, biting all over her body.
扎克疯狂地撕扯着莉莉的制服,咬遍了她的全身。


Lily pretended to struggle, but wasn't actually using any strength.
莉莉假装挣扎,但实际上并没有用力。


Her coy resistance only made Zack more uncontrollable.
她羞涩的抵抗只会让扎克更加难以控制。


I pressed my lips together tightly, pretending to be conflicted:
我紧闭双唇,佯装纠结:


"Okay, you're right. I'll go in now."
“好的,你说得对,我现在就进去。”


Just as I was about to push the door open, I turned back to Penny and said, "Hurry and find a teacher. I can't hold out for long."
我刚要推门,就回头对佩妮说:“快去找个老师,我坚持不了多久了。”


Penny nodded eagerly.
佩妮急切地点点头。


She turned and ran. But after rounding a corner, she came back.
她转身就跑。但转过一个弯后,她又回来了。


She gleefully took out her phone, started recording, and wedged it into the door crack.
她得意洋洋地拿出手机,开始录像,然后把手机塞进门缝里。


Inside was chaotic, with lewd sounds coming out unabashedly.
里面一片混乱,淫秽的声音肆无忌惮地传出来。


After doing this, Penny finally went to find teachers and security guards, feeling very pleased with herself.
做完这些之后,佩妮终于去找老师和保安了,心里非常得意。


When a group of people rushed to the teaching building, the couple inside were still going at it vigorously.
当一群人冲进教学楼的时候,里面的情侣还在打得火热。


Penny covered her face and cried, blocking the principal.
佩妮捂着脸哭泣,挡住了校长的去路。


"Teacher, I... I don't know why they're doing this!"
“老师,我……我不知道他们为什么这样做!”


The principal's face was dark with anger. She didn't know her daughter Lily was inside.
校长的脸色阴沉,她不知道自己的女儿莉莉就在里面。


Penny hadn't clarified who exactly was in there.
佩妮还没有说清楚里面到底是谁。


Penny wanted to ruin not just me, but Lily as well. After all, in her eyes, we were both her competitors.
Penny 不仅想毁了我,还想毁了 Lily。毕竟,在她眼里,我们都是她的竞争对手。


Today, education bureau officials happened to be visiting for an inspection.
今天正好教育局的官员来视察。


Now, a group of education officials were following the principal to "catch people in the act". The scene couldn't be more dramatic.
如今,一群教育官员正尾随校长“抓现行”,场面十分戏剧化。


The principal was shaking with rage.
校长气得浑身发抖。


With education officials watching, it seemed her chances for promotion were likely ruined.
在教育官员的注视下,她晋升的机会似乎已经毁掉了。


I guessed the principal probably wanted to kill the adulterous couple inside right now.
我猜校长现在肯定想杀了里面这对不忠的夫妇。


The principal tried to move forward.
校长试图向前走。


Penny blocked the principal again, crying and wailing,
佩妮再次挡住了校长的去路,哭喊着,


"Principal, inside is... is is..."
“校长,里面是……是是……”


She pretended to be reluctant.
她佯装不情愿。


The principal grabbed her shoulders, "Who is it?"
校长抓住她的肩膀,“谁啊?”


Penny acted like she had been frightened to tears, and said between sobs,
佩妮仿佛被吓哭了,抽泣着说道:


"It's Natalie."
“我是娜塔莉。”


The principal naturally knew who I was. My grades were always top of the year, and I was the most promising candidate for early admission to the top university.
校长自然知道我是谁,我的成绩一直是年级第一,是提前考入重点大学的最有希望的候选人。


The principal's eyes bulged with rage.
校长的眼睛因愤怒而凸出。


"That sl—"
“那只……”


She abruptly cut off the insult she was about to hurl.
她突然打断了正要说的侮辱的话。


The education officials were still watching, so the principal couldn't speak too harshly at this moment.
教育局的官员还在旁边看着,校长此时也不好出言太过严厉。


The people inside were still lost in their passion, completely unaware of the commotion outside.
里面的人还沉浸在自己的激情之中,完全没有注意到外面的骚动。


The lewd sounds coming from inside grew even more unbridled.
里面传来的淫荡声音更加肆无忌惮了。


Penny covered her chest and cried:
佩妮捂着胸口哭道:


"Natalie, how could you be so foolish! Why can't you control yourself? Are you really that desperate for men?"
“娜塔莉,你怎么这么傻!为什么你就不能控制住自己?你真的那么渴望男人吗?”


With those words, the education officials' expressions turned extremely unpleasant.
此话一出,教育官员们的脸色就变得难看了起来。


They considered themselves respectable people and didn't want to barge in at a moment like this.
他们认为自己是受人尊敬的人,不想在这种时候闯进来。


A group of people with varying expressions waited downstairs, looking at each other awkwardly.
一群人表情各异地等在楼下,尴尬地互相看着。


"Me? What about me?" I finally emerged from my hiding place in the shadows.
“我?我怎么办?”我终于从阴影中的藏身处走了出来。


"Why are you here?" Penny cried out in shock.
“你怎么在这里?”佩妮震惊地叫道。


The principal eyed me suspiciously, "It's not you? Then who's inside?"
校长狐疑地看着我,“不是你?那里面是谁?”


I shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't see clearly who it was."
我耸耸肩,“不知道,没看清楚是谁。”


Since Penny deliberately concealed it, I naturally had no reason to expose it.
既然佩妮刻意隐瞒了,我自然也没有理由揭穿。


At this moment, several influencers who had received my message barged in, ignoring the school security guards trying to stop them.
这时,几位收到我消息的网红不顾学校保安的阻拦,闯了进来。


"Wow, the students at your school are so open, having sex in broad daylight."
“哇,你们学校的学生好开放啊,光天化日之下,竟然做爱。”


"Yeah, Principal, aren't you going to take us for a look?"
“是啊,校长,您不带我们去看看吗?”


"Principal, what are your thoughts on this? Chat with the viewers in our livestream."
“校长,您对此有什么看法?和我们直播间的观众聊聊吧。”


The principal's face turned ashen. She clenched her jaw and said nothing.
校长脸色铁青,咬紧牙关,什么也没说。


Penny stared at me intently, finally losing it.
佩妮目不转睛地盯着我,终于失去了理智。


She grabbed my hand:
她抓住我的手:


"Didn't you go in? Then who went in just now?"
“你没进去吗?那刚才是谁进去的?”


"I was scared and didn't dare go in," I said, trying hard to squeeze out tears and acting like a coward.
“我害怕,不敢进去。”我强忍着泪水,装作胆小鬼般说道。


Penny was so angry she raised her hand to slap me.
佩妮非常生气,她举起手就要打我。


Just as her palm was about to hit my face, she stopped herself abruptly, glaring at me fiercely.
手掌眼看就要打到我脸上,她猛地停了下来,恶狠狠地瞪着我。


The influencers' cameras zoomed in.
影响者的镜头拉近了。


Comments in the livestream were scrolling rapidly.
直播间里的评论快速滚动。


[666, this is so exciting.]
【666,太刺激了。】


[You can tell how intense it is just from the sounds.]
[从声音就能听出它有多强烈。]


[Streamer, hurry up and go in to record. Let us bros feast our eyes.]
【主播,赶紧进去录屏,让我们兄弟们好好过过瘾。】


The influencer chuckled, "I wouldn't dare. If I went in, my stream would get banned immediately."
这位网红嘿嘿笑道:“我可不敢,进去了立刻就被封号了。”


I turned away from the camera and flashed a smile at Penny.
我转身离开镜头,向佩妮微笑。


She stared at me in shock, her eyes wide.
她震惊地瞪着我,眼睛睁得大大的。


"You..."
“你...”


"What's wrong, class monitor?" I asked innocently.
“班长,怎么了?”我天真地问道。


An education bureau official's face had turned red. He pointed at the bathroom:
教育局的一位官员脸涨得通红,指着卫生间说:


"Old Lin, go talk some sense into your students!"
“老林,你去劝劝你的学生吧!”


This incident could no longer be covered up.
这件事已经无法再掩盖了。


The principal was so angry her face was twitching. "Good, good, good. These students are really something."
校长气得脸都抽搐了,“好好好,这些学生真厉害。”


As the principal charged towards the bathroom, I ran over crying and grabbed her.
当校长冲向浴室时,我哭着跑过去抓住了她。


"Teacher, you'd better not go in."
“老师,您最好不要进去。”


The principal shoved me away forcefully.
校长用力推开了我。


"Get lost! Why are you all trying to stop me? What are you up to?"
“滚!你们为什么要拦着我?你们到底想干什么?”


Everyone frowned as they looked at me.
大家都皱着眉头看着我。


Penny had finally reacted by now.
佩妮这时终于反应过来了。


She hid in the crowd, staring at me unblinkingly.
她躲在人群中,目不转睛地看着我。


She must have thought of something, because she suddenly ran over.
她肯定是想到了什么,因为突然跑了过来。


"Natalie, stop interfering with them. I know you like Zack, but he deserves this," she said.
“娜塔莉,别再干涉他们了。我知道你喜欢扎克,但他活该遭受这样的对待,”她说。


She acted like she was looking out for me as she pulled me away, her voice full of pain:
她像是在照顾我一样把我拉开,声音里满是痛苦:


"We're just students. We shouldn't get involved in the teachers' business."
“我们只是学生,不应该管老师的事。”


Seeing that I still wanted to block the way, the principal pushed me aside forcefully.
校长见我还想挡路,就用力把我推开了。


I cried my heart out, wailing to the livestream cameras:
我放声大哭,对着直播镜头哀嚎:


"But there are so many people here. If this gets out, what will happen to the people inside?"
“可是这里这么多人,这件事要是传出去,里面的人怎么办?”


I pretended to be very concerned about the people inside.
我假装很关心里面的人。


On camera, of course I had to act like I cared about my classmates.
在镜头前,我当然要表现得像关心我的同学一样。


This time, I was the only one occupying the moral high ground.
这一次,只有我一个人占据了道德制高点。


Hearing this, the principal paused.
听到这话,校长停了下来。


The education officials also looked troubled.
教育官员看上去也有些苦恼。


On camera, they couldn't just barge in to "catch people in the act" like this.
在镜头前,他们不能就这样闯进来“抓拍人们的行为”。


If it caused the students involved to do something drastic, they couldn't bear that responsibility.
如果因此导致相关学生做出过激行为,他们就无法承担这个责任。


So the group of people hesitated about 30 meters away from the bathroom in the teaching building.
于是一行人犹豫了一下,来到了距离教学楼卫生间大概三十米的地方。


We weren't very close, but we could still clearly hear the sounds from inside.
虽然距离不是很近,但还是能清晰的听到里面的声音。


The influencers tried to get closer to film, but were blocked by the security guards.
这些网红试图靠近影片,但被保安拦住了。


And so, the group waited outside like cats on hot bricks.
于是,一行人便如热锅上的蚂蚁,在外面焦急地等待着。


It took a full two hours before the noises inside finally died down.
足足过了两个小时,里面的喧闹声才渐渐平息下来。


The bathroom door opened.
浴室的门开了。


But to everyone's surprise, the satiated-looking man who walked out wasn't a student from our school.
但让大家惊讶的是,走出的这位一脸满足的男子并不是我们学校的学生。


The man was burly and strong, with a scar on his face.
那人身材魁梧,体格强健,脸上带着一道刀疤。


Seeing so many eyes staring at him, he spat in disgust.
看到这么多双眼睛盯着他,他厌恶地吐了口唾沫。


"What are you looking at? Keep staring and I'll gouge your eyeballs out."
“你在看什么?再看我就把你的眼珠子挖出来。”


Seeing it was some thug, the principal visibly relaxed.
看到是个恶棍,校长明显放松了下来。


As long as it wasn't students involved, it would be easier to handle.
只要不涉及学生,就比较容易处理。


But then someone cried out in shock,
但随后有人惊呼道,


"Holy sh*t, inside..."
“我的天,里面……”